Retail audits and store visits are proven to drive brand standards, increase customer satisfaction and mitigate risks in multi-unit retail.
How exactly do retail audits benefit you?
Here are some of the benefits you can expect from retail audits.
- Lower total cost of ownership than Excel™ and paper-based visits. Home-grown solutions are often lacking and needlessly expensive to develop and maintain.
- Increase same-store sales 1%
- Increase in-store merchandising ROI. Don’t spend more on merchandising, ensure the seasonal and merchandising programs you already pay for are executed consistently, every time, everywhere.
- Protect the health & safety of your customers and employees. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
- Increase customer satisfaction. Customers have a way of thanking stores that are well run: they come back!
Regional Vice-Presidents and Directors
- Track and measure in-store execution…in real time!
- Track the performance of programs, regions, stores and individuals
- Complete oversight and collaborative workflow involving the district manager and franchisee. Reduce communication overheads and costly back-and-forth. It just works.
- Real-time web and mobile-based task management. Get it done and see it through completion!
District and Regional Managers
- Simplified, time-saving data-entry on any device (smart phone, laptop and tablet)
- Around-the-clock access to historical performance data, at any of your stores, anywhere, on any device. View repeat unacceptables, trends and store-to-district comparisons.
- Utilize performance data to inform, engage and advise franchisees on driving their business and the brand forward
- No more paper, reduced emails, fewer follow-up phone calls! Free up your time to do what you do best: help the stores!
Franchisees and Managers
- Around-the-clock access to historical performance data anywhere, on any device
- Easy-to-use reports showing historical best and worst performing areas, trends and notes from all prior visits
- Consistent execution of service, merchandising and health & safety standards improve the customer experience, reduce customer complaints and improve same-store sales.
- Customers have a way of thanking stores that are well run…they come back!
Retail audits have sizable, measurable benefits inside and outside of the organization. They help drive in-store execution, protect the brand and have strong return on investment.
OTHER RETAIL AUDIT AND INSPECTION RESOURCES
Refer to the Retail Audits and Inspections category for how-tos and best practices for retail audits and inspections.
2 thoughts on “Who Benefits from Retail Audits?”